Thursday 17 November 2011

New Blog

I played about with the idea of starting a blog some time ago but it never really got off the ground, I posted a few bits and pieces and then gave up.  I've been thinking recently about starting it up again, but as I am not really getting on with the Wordpress interface I have moved over to this here Blogger place.

I've decided to move a few of the bits I have already written over to here, so do bear in mind they were written a couple of years ago but I thought they were worth keeping.

What has brought this on?  I would probably have to blame my university lecturer who has created a monster as he has encouraged a formerly ranty soap box addict to become even more "critically questioning" and I thought if I wrote it down I might not get too annoying in real life.  Though there is something to be said for being really annoying if it is for the right reasons.

And he also encourages us to bark in lifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment